It is known that the participation of rural communities in the economy is limited.
Skill for Life provide rural community members with a skill set that will provide them not only with employable skills but also to turn that skill set into a profitable business in their own community. This model will grow the community and provide employment.
Who is the beneficiaries:
- People with Disability
How can individuals and companies be part of this project:
Financial contributions can be made directly to Skill for Life bank account – Please use Enterprise Development as reference and contact Cathlene at 011 394 2751 or 076 414 1055 for all enquiries.
Donating benefits to companies:
- Skill for Life provide your company with an 18 A certificate.
- Donation is tax deductible.
- Your company will receive B-BBEE points for social development.
- Your company will be registered as a difference maker and receive a certificate.
- And most importantly the feel good feeling to bring change to people that need it most.
- Being part of the nationwide outreach, meet new people, cultures and spreading the love of giving hope to the hopeless.
This is a life changing experience do not miss out.